Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about evening out body parts

mayhems

lets says my left arm is smaller and less defined then my right... btw there was a post about triceps but was kind of sketchy. if you us DB's it will still work the stronger arm therefore its getting worked out as well as the weaker arm... but will that really help isolate the weaker arm... or just make both stronger..

Barbell exercises - forces both arms to work evenly. Closegrip Bench, barbell curls, EZ-bar skullcrushers, etc

Go with the barbell exercises. Here's a weird thing, I was a baseball pitcher for years and my arms will never look the same. My right arm is a inch longer at least and the whole muscle structure is a lot different from my left arm. In my case the left arm has a good peak but the right won't get a peak like the left. I'm not worried about it but I'm wondering if you have something like me going on? As far as strength their about the same though.

Hmmm sort of my right biceps is alot close to the top between your forearm and upper arm.. compared to my left and my right shoulder is just more defined... and my right forearm is much bigger. As for actual arm length they seem about even tho

To even out body parts I've found working with dumbbell's & working them individually really helps out a lot.

well since i posted this i started using single arm cables and DB's a little more and tis seemed to help since my less attractive arm is much more soar then the other arm.

thnx for the replies guys

Top Bottom