Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about aerobics

regurgitator

What is the best method for fat loss/muscle retention? I am currently around 180 pounds at probably 15%bf(added some holliday flab to my waist)- I have been off my diet for a month or so and am going back on it this week. I eat very clean and lift 3-4 days a week. What I need advice on is what is my best bet for aerobics? I am thinking 3-4 days a week of 30 minutes of stationary bike or treadmill. I have been jogging at the park but I am forced to run on pavement and it is killing my shins so.....is HIIT better for cutting or would I be better off with 45 minutes plus of moderate running? I really want to get to about Vin Diesel size this summer but first I need to cut a little fat of my midsection....

I'm not an expert on the "reducing bodyfat" but the reading I have done on this issue says to avoid doing more than 15-20 minutes of aerobics for someone who is in to Bodybuilding and wants to maintain a decent amount of the muscle but without the fat. I personally like to stick with 15 minutes of the stairclimber or get on the treadmill at a good clip.

Top Bottom