Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Queasy after morning-empty stomach cardio

B

Burning_Inside

Hi, I started doing the empty stomach morning cardio workouts again (did them a few years back) cause the warm weather's finally here and i need to drop some fat. However, I noticed today, after having a mighty 14 hour sleep after being awake for some 30 straight hours (had insomnia the night before I had to take a trip to another state to see family) that after doing about an hours worth of a cardio/karate workout outside in the heat and sun (wasn't really too hot, about 75-80) and after drinking a liter of water, that as soon as i got indoors, I started feeling really queasy and drained. I laid down for about 15 minutes, and I felt that I had gas pains, and felt like i had to fart but didn't. I was curious as to how i could have gas pains on an empty stomach, and why I'm feeling so queasy?

There is a differance between an eight hour fast and a fourteen hour fast. The rest was a good thing but the 14 hours with nothing to eat is not. We may not see eye to eye on the carb before bed time issue but I think we would both agree that 14 hours is to long to go without eating then doing cardio. You gotta eat.

I actually had to kick myself in the ass to even wake up after 14 hours. I could have slept another 6 hours easily, and me sitting here typing this after waking up only 4 hours ago, I'm beat.

Of course your quesy, your cortisol levels are through the roof, your body is living off muscle, and you have no immediate and easily accessed energy.

EAT before your morning cardio.

Rockaho said:
There is a differance between an eight hour fast and a fourteen hour fast. The rest was a good thing but the 14 hours with nothing to eat is not. We may not see eye to eye on the carb before bed time issue but I think we would both agree that 14 hours is to long to go without eating then doing cardio. You gotta eat.

Ditto.

Rockaho said:

Ditto.

Cackerot, I've come to learn eating is not good before morning cardio if you're in a cutting phase. Cortisol levels shouldn't be too high at all if you have a small balanced meal before bedtime (i posted this in another thread, you probably already have seen it)

go reply about this in the other thread by mind game, actually i just read a post there where you rpetty much explained your side, so im going to post bout this in that thread and reply to your post.

Top Bottom