x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Quad question + stairmaster question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Quad question + stairmaster question within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hi. When doing squats, I am unable to go far past 90 degrees because my knees start hurting. This is not a good hurt like muscle burn......it is definitely a bad hurt. Will this go away, is there anything I can do, etc? I am training for a mountain climbing expedition as well. They say I should be able to ascend 3500 feet with a 60 pound pack in 2-3 hours. My question is this. Can I do this kind of training on a stairmaster. You always see people on stairmasters taking those tiny

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural
    Hi. When doing squats, I am unable to go far past 90 degrees because my knees start hurting. This is not a good hurt like muscle burn......it is definitely a bad hurt. Will this go away, is there anything I can do, etc?

I am training for a mountain climbing expedition as well. They say I should be able to ascend 3500 feet with a 60 pound pack in 2-3 hours. My question is this. Can I do this kind of training on a stairmaster. You always see people on stairmasters taking those tiny steps, I will need to do big, full steps like I am climbing up real stairs. Is this ok to do on a stairmaster, I would rather do this than go find a hill to climb up and down with my big pack.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I would do some real outdoor training if I were you. your quads must be strong yes, but your little support and accessory muscles in the ankles and front of shins are almost more important, and those must be trained im real-life application.

so to answer your Q, squats for quads... real-time training for the event.

take Flexamin

www.flexamin.com

all that joint paint will be gone in due time....

I also climb ... I've been at 18000 ft ... khumbu region ... mt. everest ... 30% oxygen compared to oxygen at sea level .... 30 lb. backpack was fuckin heavy .... out of air

forget the stairmaster .... do the actual hills ... you will need to develop balance ... w/c you can't do on a stairmaster .... but if you already have that ... then OK ... no problem