Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quad injury..

Bruise has finally surfaced.. took days.. and its lovely.. :(

But it feels better.. I went to the gym this morning but trained light.. I don't do cardio so the leg isint an isuse just skipped legs today and did sitting shoulder work :)

*MissFit* said:
high metabolism..

your very lucky, and womanly as well :p A little softness goes a looong way. I just saw a show on female BB's. :worried: The super low BF is scary.

Hope your leg starts feeling better. Deep bruises last a while, so dont overdo it trying to get back into the swing. Did quad muscle get pinched between the 45# plate and your femur possibly?

Have you tried wrapping it? I don't know if it will work for quads, but it worked great for my elbow when I hurt it last year.

I'm not big enough to be a body builder.. 125lbs and 5'6.. and look at my pics.. i still look like a woman damnit:p

My low body fat is due to lifting, a high metabolism but also medication i take that i need...

I eat more than most... and i still hover between 10 and 13% body fat.. consuming between 3000 - 5000 calories a day.. i don't really watch what i eat... :worried:

JohnRobHolmes said:
your very lucky, and womanly as well :p A little softness goes a looong way. I just saw a show on female BB's. :worried: The super low BF is scary.

Hope your leg starts feeling better. Deep bruises last a while, so dont overdo it trying to get back into the swing. Did quad muscle get pinched between the 45# plate and your femur possibly?

Top Bottom