Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad/Hamstring workouts?

G

Godly1

everyone please tell me what leg exercises give you the best results. i'm trying to mix up my leg routine. i always do squats, leg extensions, and hamstring curls. then i like to do a few more to finish it up. any advice is appreciated. i need bigger legs.

I would definetly do either front or hack squats (they both work the same muscles stabilzers etc).

I always do 2 things on a weekly basis when training legs:

1). Change the order of exercises done (this should be done for all bodyparts).

2). Train quads first one week, next week train hamstrings first

damn, i hate lunges. but i know i should do more of them to build leg muscle. thanks bro.

thanks for the tips.

last week i finished off my leg workout with 45 minutes on the stair climber. it felt great, but is this very effective in building bigger legs?

Stair master for more than 10 minutes starts to get into the category of cardio and actuall over time will decrease muscle size, try to do wind sprints, they will cause great growth and vascularity, you might want to bring a bucket though cause there one tough excercise.

I definetly would not recommend a full cardio session after training legs.

10-15 minutes of light cardio and some stretching afterwards will do the trick.

FitnessFrk said:
I definetly would not recommend a full cardio session after training legs.

10-15 minutes of light cardio and some stretching afterwards will do the trick.

just got on there and it felt so damn good i didn't stop for 45 minutes. after starting out with 100 squats,(4X25) and all the workouts in between, and the stairclimber my legs felt great.

Squats, Lunges, StiffLegged Deadlifts.

Hamstring Curls and Leg extensions are a waste of time, IMHO.

-Zulu

Top Bottom