Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Qsymia

There are hundreds of ways to lose weight why would you even go for a drug like that. I had a friend taking that drug and it caused her trouble sleeping, dizziness and anxiety.

This is one of those 'they want a pill to do everything' kind of threads. People go and get gastric bands thinking it's THE answer then blend their pizzas to get the cals in and wonder why they are still fat. Their reasoning becomes 'it didn't work for me'. No it works fine - you're just a greedy c**t.

Now almost every pill you can get which says it works comes with a bunch of nasty side effects (QED: Olisat (sp??) - gives you oily shits and 'leakage').

What NONE do is come with a side effect of boosting the will power that you lack.

Want to lose weight (any kind) - eat less. Want to lose fat? Exercise more. Lost weight but gained it back after 'the diet' - stay on a LOWER amount after. It's NEVER gonna work if you do (for example) 8 weeks of lower cals and then go back to the very same amount you ate before when you were fat etc etc.

No diet pill makes anything other than a short time difference.

no drug exists that magically helps you lose weight permanently.. none at all

cardarine is the closest thing but even with that you MUST eat less and exercise more as the cliche goes. you won't get results sitting on your ass

if you are serious about losing weight and want to do it contact me for a 1 on 1 consult.

no drug exists that magically helps you lose weight permanently.. none at all

cardarine is the closest thing but even with that you MUST eat less and exercise more as the cliche goes. you won't get results sitting on your ass

if you are serious about losing weight and want to do it contact me for a 1 on 1 consult.

Check out this video I made on cardarine for more information -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vJw5moN234

There are much less harsh ways to control hunger. Even if you just drank a cup of coffee, that would help and be less dangerous.

Top Bottom