Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pushing too hard or not enough

groundfore22

Is there a balance to how well our bodies can react to whether we push them too hard that it has a negative effect. Or not pushing them enough to get any results. What do you guys find is the perfect balance ?

Overtraining or should I say overreaching (for most people) is very possible and you can definitely train beyond what your body can recover from.

It's not necessarily a bad thing IF you know how to use it correctly in your training program to get the full benefit from it.

I used to go to the gym balls to the wall and leave there limping out. I was a victim of several injuries which forced me to change how i workout. the same rule applies to sports, running, swimming, whatever.

anyway since my injuries i have had to learn to train SMART, instead of just train like a gorilla.. the ironic thing is my results have been better and i am healthier and in far better overall shape.

when you are in your 20's you can get away with being stupid, but the damage you do will effect you as you age. your disc health will be affected for example

Top Bottom