Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Push Ups and sit ups or not??

rudy76

High End Bro
Platinum
Just out of curiousity:

Normally in addition to my regular workouts I try and sneak in 20 push ups or 20 sit ups whenever I can.

You guys think it's a waste of time?

- during a commercial
- when no-ones in the office
- before bed
- when you wake up

I started doing this when I was on cycle because I just thought hey why not since I had the energy. Now I wonder if it really does much good when I already bust my butt with much heavier weight at the gym.

rudy76 said:
Just out of curiousity:

Normally in addition to my regular workouts I try and sneak in 20 push ups or 20 sit ups whenever I can.

You guys think it's a waste of time?

- during a commercial
- when no-ones in the office
- before bed
- when you wake up

I started doing this when I was on cycle because I just thought hey why not since I had the energy. Now I wonder if it really does much good when I already bust my butt with much heavier weight at the gym.

I dnt think it's a waste of time, unless you overdo it. Besides, if you're on the juice you wont be over-training, so you need not worry about it.

The abs sound like an ok idea, but the push-ups I like to work the chest and tri's hard and then let them rest, so they can grow. I have no evidence to support that it's just my little theory.

I think the pushups are Great

I thin Sit Ups are an Arcane, outdated and non efficient exercise

last time i asked this question on this board i was told "why do some A.D.D shit like that? if you have extra energy eat... i thought it was useless advice and ignored it... i do extras when ever possible..

i get bursts of energy at home and will rip out sets of pushups, if anything i love the pump

then i'll eat a nice meal as if i just worked out

i never feel fatigued or over-trained because of it

swole said:
i get bursts of energy at home and will rip out sets of pushups, if anything i love the pump

then i'll eat a nice meal as if i just worked out

i never feel fatigued or over-trained because of it

2 things I love:

looking cut w/ abs in the AM

and

being pumped any time - period.

rudy76 said:
2 things I love:

looking cut w/ abs in the AM

and

being pumped any time - period.

i use anti-E's when i feel bloated, esp when it's NOT related to diet

luckily i've found a nice dose of aromasin to keep me dry while growing (2 doses of 15mg aromasin, 1 day apart will keep me bloat free for 2 weeks)

enough to cut the water while preserving my joints and libido

swole said:
i use anti-E's when i feel bloated, esp when it's NOT related to diet

luckily i've found a nice dose of aromasin to keep me dry while growing (2 doses of 15mg aromasin, 1 day apart will keep me bloat free for 2 weeks)

enough to cut the water while preserving my joints and libido

I may try that thhis summer - I can hold up to 4 lbs of un-needed water at any given time.

Top Bottom