x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Push/Pull sequence

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Push/Pull sequence within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Last two months been doing push, pull, legs rest repeat for more frequent training per muscle. However Ive noticed my shoulder training is lagging as my delts are pretty hammered by the time I get to them due to hitting heavy chest pressing before, was curious what yall think about this. Every other push day begin with shoulders prior to chest. My shoulders need more work than my chest. Never tried it before , it does kind of seem silly. I know delts get a lot of work in bench and incline

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Push/Pull sequence

Last two months been doing push, pull, legs rest repeat for more frequent training per muscle. However Ive noticed my shoulder training is lagging as my delts are pretty hammered by the time I get to them due to hitting heavy chest pressing before, was curious what yall think about this. Every other push day begin with shoulders prior to chest. My shoulders need more work than my chest. Never tried it before , it does kind of seem silly. I know delts get a lot of work in bench and incline already but my shoulders are my stubborn muscle so I like to really hit them when Im fresh. Curious what yall think?

Re: Push/Pull sequence

It's definitely worth changing it up and seeing if you get the results you are looking for. Just be careful, and listen to your body as it is easy to overtrain shoulders.

this is correct, as much as i love this type of split routine cause it keeps things fun. you are going to overtrain shoulders bigtime. the shoulders don't need to be pounded to get results. if you over do it then you can kiss your rotator cuffs goodbye. i know cause i blew mine out about 6 or 7 years ago from doing exactly that. i recommend avoiding militaries and inclines which put too much pressure on the shoulders. treat your shoulders as carefully as you treat your knees
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

It's quite simple (and you're thinking this anyway): it's time to change the routine.

Always look to change things up. You can get great results from keeping your body guessing.

It's always good to change to what works for you and what benefits your weaker areas
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

i don't do chest and delts the same day