Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Push/Pull sequence

jeffreycook

[FONT=&quot]Last two months been doing push, pull, legs rest repeat for more frequent training per muscle. However I’ve noticed my shoulder training is lagging as my delts are pretty hammered by the time I get to them due to hitting heavy chest pressing before, was curious what y’all think about this. Every other push day begin with shoulders prior to chest. My shoulders need more work than my chest. Never tried it before , it does kind of seem silly. I know delts get a lot of work in bench and incline already but my shoulders are my stubborn muscle so I like to really hit them when I’m fresh. Curious what y’all think?[/FONT]

It's definitely worth changing it up and seeing if you get the results you are looking for. Just be careful, and listen to your body as it is easy to overtrain shoulders.

this is correct, as much as i love this type of split routine cause it keeps things fun. you are going to overtrain shoulders bigtime. the shoulders don't need to be pounded to get results. if you over do it then you can kiss your rotator cuffs goodbye. i know cause i blew mine out about 6 or 7 years ago from doing exactly that. i recommend avoiding militaries and inclines which put too much pressure on the shoulders. treat your shoulders as carefully as you treat your knees

Definitely switch things up... I often switch up exercise order just so things don't get unbalanced and screwy!

Top Bottom