Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

push, pull, legs routine outline

This is a great read. I have done a push, pull, legs routine before but I like how this one is laid out. I'm 4 weeks in and it's going great. Thanks for the help steve.

try and do 4-6 reps even on your heavy compound lifts and don't max out often and you can go more times per week .. the idea behind push/pull/legs is you can let one set of muscles rest while you pound another set of muscles.

Guys i know that its stupid but can you tell me what kind of push & pull exercises i should do in order to gain some weight (iam skinny [emoji21]).
Ty

Изпратено от моят SM-J710F с помощта на Tapatalk

Guys i know that its stupid but can you tell me what kind of push & pull exercises i should do in order to gain some weight (iam skinny [emoji21]).
Ty

Изпратено от моят SM-J710F с помощта на Tapatalk
4-6 sets of "eat like a pig" [emoji241]

Hey there, this is a great thread. Let me share with you guys. There are actually many ways to build your physique,
but I found a video that explains an easy and fast ways to do just that

I've actually tried many different ways to build my dream body for 3 years but all failed until, I've found this video,
with the help of this video I've achieved my goal finally!
Here's the link to the video that will give you the solution >>>> https://dausel.co/x3ncam <<<<

Just click on that link above and once you land on the page, just click where it says "I'm not a robot"
so that you will be redirected to the video that shows you how you can achieved your dream body like mine.

Love the push/pull/legs split it's a classic.

I used to do -
Day 1: AM: Push, PM: Pull.
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Rest / Cardio
Repeat.

Considering doing this again with all the covid stuff going on and my home gym is well setup. Caveat is I'm 7 years older than the last time I did it... RIP to my joints if I screw it up.

overtraining is like a bug which eats inner power of our body. So stay cool and maintain your workout routine to become consistant.

overtraining is like a bug which eats inner power of our body. So stay cool and maintain your workout routine to become consistant.

Exactly, overtraining usually consume your all minerals from the body for instance vitamins, calcium and so on so forth.

Top Bottom