Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Push press

Lord_Suston

Needed to work on my ohp, especially using leg drive. so today I tryed for a deeper bottom position to maximize leg drive. My legs were so destroyed from my last le gworkout it didn't quit go that well but preety good considering.

Push press 205 4x6*pr really fast ascent and saved my tris a lot. felt real comfortable but tore up my delts

Reverse flyes on machine 100 3x10

Close-grip bench 12" 225 4x6 delts were faticue but had good speed

Overhead db ext 80 2x10

rope overhead pull I dont really know the number just did 2x12 working on explosive speed.

Shrugs 275 3x10 didn't know 275 was on the bar I thought it was 245 grip held out fine

all in all a solid day....

Not bad man...

Have you tried dropping under the bar like Nefi does?

B True

yeah i know you weight will sky rocket once you master leg drive. at bfolds you could see on the viking your delts and triceps did the majority of the work.

X

Nice job ace. I know from our conversations that you know how much different the Viking will be once you figure out how to use your legs.

Good shit brutha.

I know I know more leg drive ;) . I am gonna start doing som front squats as well to get my balance down. I am suprise that the weight ascended that fast, but to be better I need a lot more strength. I figure I need to get up to 245 4x6 by aug 30, so a lot of accessory work

Top Bottom