Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

punching question

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
i have an awsome punch with my right hand, and overall im pretty fast...but how come my left hand feels gimpy when i punch..

i try and use the same form, make sure technique and everything is fine, but even if i get what seems like ag ood hit i just feel like im not giving as much power or almost like im throwing like a girl

well ur left jab should not have as much power as your right cross. i felt the same way and i started in muay thai and my jab is getting better fast. Work on making sure u stop with your left and bring ur right up a bit too at the same time. just keep punching till it feels natural and have someone who knows what they are doing show u.

i know how to punch (properly), but i guess i just gotta get to a bag and get more practice.

thanks, you boosted my confidence somewhat

also, in boxing/streetfighting stance should you be a bit hunched (like a really bad underdone wrestling stance) or should you be straight up

i would think in boxing like Mt you keep your back fairly straight and bent knees. dont hunch over like in wrestling. if someone is hunched over im going to try to knee him in the face. at least thats what i would think to do

your not supposed to hunch over, your supposed to keep your head up, and bck straight, just a slight bend at the hip flexor and bent knees.

anyway, yeah thats what i guess i meant, bent knees

Simply relax and allow the energy of the universe (Chi) flow into you and out through your weapon. The enregy is UNLIMITED and if you seek the connection you will get to a point where the punch in a physical term means nothing.

Top Bottom