Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PUMPING IRON... Lou Ferrigno sets the record straight!

I never new any of that, I'll have to go buy big Louie's book next time I'm in Barnes and Noble.
------------------------

"Names Ash....Housewares"

maxellyz said:
whats the name of the book we dont have Barnes and Noble in sweden :(

"Lou Ferrigno's Guide to Personal Power, Bodybuilding, and Fitness"

Buy it and read it. It's great.

damn that blows my mind that that shit was fake. so at the end when arnold was smoking up did they script that too? kinda seems weird to me. it was odd how everyone was at the gym in the beginning of the video. even mike katz who i doubt works out with them at gold's.

not sure if you guys notice but in the first contest where ken waller wins there is this totally unripped, super tiny guy in the backround of the locker room doing a back exercise. why the fuck is he in there? anyway... poor lou

no its not the ken waller contest,,its that ghetto circus thing they have going on with mike katz at the begining..i seriously feel bad for lou,you can tell in the movie that he was a complete vegatable who was owned by his father...poor guy

A great book by a great bodybuilder!,
Reviewer: Reuben Brannon (see more about me) from New Zealand
I have been a fan of Lou Ferrigno and bodybuilding from a young age. I have found many bodybuilding books to be disappointing for the price I pay (as I have to order them). For a very reasonable price I was surprised at the wealth of information in his book. I was very interested to read about his life and how he became a bodybuilder, more importantly how he overcame obstacles. It also had a lot of great photos. I thoroughly recommend this book to any bodybuilding or Lou Ferrigno fan.

LOU ISN'T WORTH THE COST OF THE BOOK!,
Reviewer: A reader from Santa Monica, California USA
Lou isn't worth the cost of the book. He treats his fans badly as well as the one who designed his website. If you want to learn how to work out.....go to a gym! He is a hippicrit. His book says one thing and he does another. The term "don't believe everything you read" can describe this book accurately.

Interesting, if you are a fan,
Reviewer: Enrique P. Pineda (see more about me) from Redmond, WA
I met "The Hulk" too, several years ago. That was a dream come true. Unfortunately, I met Lou during a tough competition -- his return to the Olympia for the Masters category. And I think this book is consistent with how he deals with loss and/or difficult challenges: he spends a lot of time complaining about life, IMO. Although some people would find it inspirational, I could not relate to the book at all. This book is interesting if you are a Lou Ferrigno fan.

LOU IS INCREDIBLE!, March 28, 2000
Reviewer: Jose' Roberto Mesarina from Chicago Illinois , U.S.A.
I just want to say that I Purchased this particular book from Lou Ferrigno himself on March 6 , 2000 at the Chicago Comicfest. He autographed it for me and my lifetime dream of meeting my childhood hero was finally a reality! He also autographed a Hulk picture for my son Nino Angelo and posed for many pictures with me! I read this book and not only is Lou Ferrigno very eloquent but, he also is an inspiration. Not to mention a great motivator. Physically and mentally. It's all here in this book, his childhood, his rise to athletic glory, his break in television ,hollywood, his marriage and his family life. Not to mention a great work out book to boot! His sad childhood and his father's lack of support was very moving. Also moving is the fact that he overcame his disability to become a champion and a star and an inspiration to millions. The pictures in this book are superb! His awesome physique is unbelieveable! I went on an immediate diet after reading this book and I am still on it. Every time I feel like getting off my diet, I just pick up this book and it gives me the willpower I need. This book is easy reading and it never gets boring. From start to finish it keeps you entertained and you really get some insight on the man , the athelete , the star . Lou Ferrigno not only is an inspiration to millions of wieghtlifters around the world, and a hero to millions of Hulk fans, he's also an inspiration to the hearing impaired. He's always been underated and has always had to take back seat to Arnold but this book certainly does him justice. I recommend that you buy this book if you are trying to lose weight, are trying to be motivated, are serious about acting , or if your just really a big fan . You will not be disappointed. Thank you very much. And thank you very much Lou , Wherever you are. Jose' Roberto Mesarina. Chicago Illinois.

Some reviews from Amazon.com
I intend to pick up a copy I always thought Lou was awsome.

However I believe the "OAK" Arnold is a friggen genius as well as one of the best BB's ever.

Top Bottom