Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pump, or no pump?

Kurtz2

i know this has been discussed before, but im still not very clear on the subject.

is a pump necessary for size gains? here's my deal. when i lift heavy, in a 5-6 rep range, i dont really get much of a pump. when i lift a bit lighter, say, 10-12 rep range, i get a full blown pump.

my question is, can i leave the gym, without a full blown pump, and be sure that i will still make good gains? will training 5-6 hard reps, small pump yield better gains than 10-12 hard reps, crazy pump?

anyone with knowledge in this area please provide some insight.
peace.

-kurtz

"Da Pump it's as satisfying to me as cumming iz havin sex wif a woman and cumming. So can you imagine how much I am in heaven." You got to love Arnold, and how he sounds when he talks. That was one of the most off the wall things I've ever heard anyone say.

or if you want to feel like your cumming while working out, you can go for the pump

/snickers

haha, i posted right after you c3 so i didnt see yer post.

i just watched pumping iron last night, awesome movie

Very awesome movie indeed. I love it. I remember when I first saw it, it fueled a fire within, that hasn't let up since.

Btw, just noticed the avatar pic, you put on some size since your last pics a month ago. Biceps are looking a lot better. Keep at it, at your age, and with your motivation, you will keep making great progress.

Top Bottom