Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pump

Allon

I have been wondering if certain workouts pump you more than they actually build your muscles long term.
Sometimes I feel I have pumped my muscles without really building them.
I am sure that everyone reacts differently to different routines but generally what kind of routine pumps apposed to builds? I am not asking for the kind of pump pro's do before a competition, but I am interested in knowing the difference. I don't want to waste my time pumping instead of building but I do want to know which kind of routine brings one and which the other. I think this is interesting, so come on guys, tell me what you feels pumps you and the opposite.

The Pump - i feel like im coming in the gym, i feel like im coming at home, i feel like im coming back stage when i pump up, when i pose out in front of 5,000 people, i get the feeling, so im coming day and night. its great right? so, ya know, i am in heaven.

Very difficult to seperate the two. Also people react differently to different things. I always get a little of both in my routines. Hard not to get pumped when your moving hundreds of pounds on a daily basis. I just believe in training hard and brutal and pushing your limits each time in the gym, then eating as much as possible. Thats basically my mentality.

Makes sense to me what you say beast. I am sure as long as I work out hard and eat well I will grow. It feels great to be pumped but I want to make sure that growth is being stimulated as well when I work out. (as much as I can be sure)

Top Bottom