Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pulled Groin???

Dar91

Yesterday I was using one of those hip/thigh machines, the one where you squeeze the pads together, and I hurt myself good. My partner is stronger than me on this exercise and wanted to move up to 6 plates, but since I usually have trouble with 5 and a 1/4, I was wary. He busted out his set and said he didnt feel a difference. So I do 2 sets of 10 fine, but on the last set I was dying around 6. I get to around nine when I feel something pop and pain shoots through my body. It was pain not on the inner thighs, but more directly(for lack or a better term) in my ball sack... Is this what a pulled groin is considered? I always thought it was an inner hip muscle. In fact, I didnt even know I had a muscle in my ball sack;) Anyway, it wasnt painful enough to stop working out but its a little tender now... just wanted to know if it sounds like a pulled groin or if its something worse.

Thanks

D

bro-you'll know if you pulled a groin! constant pain in your balls and in your side....hard to sit, hard to walk, trouble breathing....fucking unbearable!

goes away in about a week

Top Bottom