x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Pulled a few muscles in my left arm?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Pulled a few muscles in my left arm? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: So recently for the last week my left arm has been getting sore. I noticed it has been getting sore because I would lift something. If I dont lift anything it doesnt hurt. But the second I do it hurts like shit for an hour or longer. It seems like its in the middle of my left arm bicep. Also it seems like in my top part of my forearm. Is that really what it is? I can do daily tasks fine but when I put any sort of strength into it it hurts. Like moving something over 20 pounds.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Pulled a few muscles in my left arm?

So recently for the last week my left arm has been getting sore. I noticed it has been getting sore because I would lift something. If I dont lift anything it doesnt hurt. But the second I do it hurts like shit for an hour or longer. It seems like its in the middle of my left arm bicep. Also it seems like in my top part of my forearm. Is that really what it is? I can do daily tasks fine but when I put any sort of strength into it it hurts. Like moving something over 20 pounds.

Re: Pulled a few muscles in my left arm?

Use a training sleeve until it repairs itself. It will help in the short term.

Amateur Bodybuilder

Sorry for n00b but what is a training sleeve?

Big_BK

I think hes talking about a neoprene sleeve. Sounds like a connective tissue problem. Rest it up and train legs for a week to let it heal.

Amateur Bodybuilder

Well it is slowly getting better. I was going to go to the gym today. Should I just train legs or see how far I can take it? It has been nearly a week. And what does the sleeve do? And does anyone know what I did to cause my arm to hurt like this? And what I can do in the future to prevent it?

Elite Strongman b fold the truth's Avatar

Most of the time...this injury comes from squatting heavy weights (for you).

I'm working a lot to increase my shoulder flexibility as well as to strengthen my upper back, rotators, and all those little muscle in there. Between the stress on the shoulders, weak upper back/rotators, quite often the pain starts from something in the shoulder and radiates downwards to that area of the arm.

Some good stuff on YouTube, Search for Diesel Crew, Shoulder Rehab Protocol, 2 minute shoulder warm up, etc...

''Teach my children to love! They'll learn to hate on their own.''
    ''One thing is certian,You can't shake hands with a fist''
    ''It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; its the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time.''

"ABSOLUTELY!!! I wouldn't take 4 days off of work to go support the men if I wasn't getting paid!"
    .....Jill Mills...World's Strongest Woman

Amateur Bodybuilder

Now the bicep part healed but now I feel it more in my upper forearm...