Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PT app/web help

Rx_strength

Hey Guys,

I started training about 6 months ago. At first I was using a clipboard to record clients data, but then I thought that recording it with an iPad/iPhone app would be a lot easier to share and manipulate over time.

I was sure there would be an app for this, but there wasn't. So I've gotten it developed, both for trainers and clients. Put a lot of time and money into this over the last 4 months and it's about to go live.

I'm not mentioning the name or the site here because I'm not trying to promote, just looking for other PTs point of view.

Key Features:
  • Fast and Easy Data Entry
  • instant online scheduling
  • Create or Download Exercise Playlists (pre set workouts where you just have to put in the actual numbers)
  • "Trainer's Corner" where you can put your info, specialties, etc. and clients can leave reviews (increased exposure to potential clients)
  • Free for clients. Pro version is Free for trainers for 1st month, maybe more

There are a bunch of other features that are included/ are upcoming, but that's the bare bones.

So my question is, how do you think I should go about promoting this? My marketing budget is very small. But this thing is my baby, and I'm very proud of it.

Right now I'm thinking a referral program, social media, a small PPC campaign (facebook ads), and submission to a few app review sites.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!

Where is the app and what is the name? I'm interested in trying it out to see if it fits my needs as a trainer. If it is not yet available on itunes, then it's hard to give feedback.

Hey Guys,

I started training about 6 months ago. At first I was using a clipboard to record clients data, but then I thought that recording it with an iPad/iPhone app would be a lot easier to share and manipulate over time.

I was sure there would be an app for this, but there wasn't. So I've gotten it developed, both for trainers and clients. Put a lot of time and money into this over the last 4 months and it's about to go live.

I'm not mentioning the name or the site here because I'm not trying to promote, just looking for other PTs point of view.

Key Features:
  • Fast and Easy Data Entry
  • instant online scheduling
  • Create or Download Exercise Playlists (pre set workouts where you just have to put in the actual numbers)
  • "Trainer's Corner" where you can put your info, specialties, etc. and clients can leave reviews (increased exposure to potential clients)
  • Free for clients. Pro version is Free for trainers for 1st month, maybe more
There are a bunch of other features that are included/ are upcoming, but that's the bare bones.

So my question is, how do you think I should go about promoting this? My marketing budget is very small. But this thing is my baby, and I'm very proud of it.

Right now I'm thinking a referral program, social media, a small PPC campaign (facebook ads), and submission to a few app review sites.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!
I would love to help you with this. Just not sure how to give you feedback when I don't know the product

Top Bottom