Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prozac and work out intensity

bruce.mqscen

Hi everyone, I have a question, and would like to read your opinions on this, I walked out from my doc's office yesterday with a prescription of prozac for anxiety which I don't deny I suffer from. I had started working out two weeks ago and dieting because I'm over weight for 20 pounds according to my height, my question is if prozac will slow down my work out dramatically to the point that I feel quitting the gym and my diet, I have heard some people get really stupid under the effect of this medication and they feel like doing nothing at all, thank you.

I am really anti-pharmaceuticals. They are highly addictive and have a lot of side effects associated with them. Lethargy and weight gain are two side effects very closely linked to anti-depressants like prozac.

Now I am NOT saying stop using any prescription without your doctor's guidance but I would talk to your doctor about developing a long term plan to try and get off the anti-depressants. It will only benefit you in the long run.

Try drinking green tea throughout the day. The polyphenols in green tea naturally raise serotonin levels in the body (your body's feel good hormone).

Workout regularly. Exercise is the single best thing you can do to reduce anxiety and improve mood.

here is the interesting thing here

i bet if you took out your baby batter everyday via exercise you wouldn't get anxiety. i actually a friend who has depression/anxiety really bad. i mean he goes into full panic attack over the littlest things.

when i take him to the gym with me he is a NERVOUS WRECK going in. i work his ass off for 50 minutes in the gym. then when we leave the guy is a DIFFERENT PERSON! he is smiling and laughing at the dumbest shit. so in his case the exercise is what he needed to balance himself out

i highly recommend getting 2 hours of exercise everyday. and of course eat good and lay off stimulants. if you do that you will be a different person too

If you actually need the drug for your issue then no it will not affect workouts negatively. It is the people using these drugs that don't need them that run into issues.

Take ADHD meds for example......if you need them it will help focus and actually slow you down. If you don't need them it will speed you up like chugging coffee.

I've taken depression medication for panic attacks and anxiety. I tried several ones and hated all them. I felt like a zombie with no energy or intensity. My dick didn't work as well and my muscles were sore. Anxiety is a bitch bc if you take a benzodiazepine they work for a short time, and your body becomes dependent on. Organic Tulsa tea is helpful and cheap on amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom