Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proper bench press

ThickLEE said:

Give me a break!!! You are not squating at all if you can not break parallel. Maybe YOUR knees will explode, but dont speak for everybody else POSER!!!!!

if you take the blue pill, you receive a sense of humor and see just how far the rabbit hole goes. if you take the red pill, you wake up and remember nothing and just dont get it....

the choice is yours Neo.

bignate73 said:

if you take the blue pill, you receive a sense of humor and see just how far the rabbit hole goes. if you take the red pill, you wake up and remember nothing and just dont get it....

the choice is yours Neo.

:D

el cubano said:
Nothing erks me more than seeing guys doing a "half movement" just to allow them to "stack on" the weight. Shit, 1/8th squat? What kind of shit is that?

I totally agree with this comment and see it all the time.

Sorry I havent replyed earlier. I have talked with a lot of trainers and Im sticking to the 90 degrees. I will agree with Belial on the bigger chest with dumbells. I unfortunatly dont have enough weight in dumbells for me to use for that. My max power lift is 235lb. I can use 70lb dumbells for benching. I am 5'8", 162lb with 12% bodyfat. I think Im doing pretty good with what I have for genetics. There is always room for improvement.

I dunno Pasta, That 235 I saw you brought down twice only had your elbows at a 45 degree motion :D

Bounce off the chest baby! :fro:

HorseBalls said:
oh yes, and you always must do inverted twisting anterior suppinated leaping jumping jacks to get the blood flowing, prior to any movement. the certified personal trainer told me this also.
He's white and told me he was Mr Olympia last year, so I think Ill listen to him.

:FRlol:

HorseBalls said:
cubano, anything deeper than 1/8 WILL cause your knees to explode!!!
I prefer to look cool with nine plates a side on the bar and fitness divas drooling on my feet.

lol!

Top Bottom