Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Promoting muscle growth

SilvaFreed

I wanted to know when you lift do you lift to failure? Do you do that because that will mean muscle will grow due to the muscle failure?

Not usually. I train for strength, and the programs I push to the edge of, but not often, failure.

i used to train to failure a lot when i was younger, lots of drop sets etc. once you get older the wheels start falling off the wagon lol. you have to learn to train smart and also once you build a nice base you don't have to train that way anymore to maintain what you got

really the wear and tear catches up to you after 20+ years lifting

I wanted to know when you lift do you lift to failure? Do you do that because that will mean muscle will grow due to the muscle failure?
I train to failure on my final sets of an exercise. And I'm 45. You need to utilize progressive overload to progress, which doesmt necessarily mean failure but your workload through weight, reps, and sets needs to increase each workout. Any combination of the 3

Yes usually I do. It means you’re doing a lot more damage to the muscle fibers which is what you want. However you don’t have to do maximum damage to get growth. It’s just the way I do it. It requires plenty of recovery time take note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom