Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

progress pics, not much progress

:D Hey there! Of course....Texas Girl, lookin great! You have great tone and nice delts I might add! Keep up the good work...not sure what you previously looked like but you've done good!

I'm not trying to be mean at all, but it really looks like you need a lot of work on your lower body. shoulders look nice though.

thanks for the comments! whats a soleus? :confused: i am concentrating alot on legs lately, especially hams, and am working alot on diet to try to lose the estrogenic fat i carry on my hips, thighs and rear end, but its not easy! i hope to have new and better, lol, pics in 8 weeks. :)

Dial_tone said:
It's the part below the calf muscle that sorta forms a V shape on the back of the leg.
I don't care if your next pics are better or not. As long as you're in 'em they're good enough for me. LOL.

ahhhh, i know what you mean now, i actually have that a little, but its still got some fat on it so the definition isn't as good as i'd like to see it, also, my calves seem to be a little soft, when compared to my thighs or arms or any other muscle actually, so what does that mean, and what do i do to get em as hard as everything else?

Top Bottom