Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progress pics

cranny

This was a reply posted in a thread on the steroid board. Then I remembered that there's a section for member pics. So I figured I would put here as well.
Here ya go. The 1st pic. is during bulking earlier this year. Pretty sloppy huh? The 2nd is me now slowly getting to my goal(almost there). Damn that last little bit sure is hard. But I can't complain. I'm prob. closer to my goals than I've ever been. It's down to my diet now.
bulking.jpg

front10.jpg

Good work in cutting back you look much leaner in the 2nd photo good work are you nat or on something.

Thanks! It really means alot coming from you good bros. You all know what kind of sacrifice and discipline it takes to achieve your goals. It's really helped being on hear gaining knowledge from such things as training but mostly diet. Thanks again.

Ibiza 06 said:
Excellent shape bro, thats how i want to look there, what BF% are you and whats your diet like?
Thanks bro. Not really sure about the BF%. I'm guessing 11-12%. Basically if it tastes good, I don't eat it. J/K. I just try to eat clean as much as possible. Nothing fried, plenty of greens, lots and lots of grilled chicken, beans, and whole wheat. I try to stick w/ 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fat.

Top Bottom