Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Programming and Prioritization

powerup79

Good Broly
Platinum
How often do you guys write yourself a new mesocycle? Do you believe that if you want to prioritize a certain body part or parts per a mesocycle that the best strategy is to bring your other muscle groups down to maintenance volume? And how do you determine a "maintenance volume"?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

How often do you guys write yourself a new mesocycle? Do you believe that if you want to prioritize a certain body part or parts per a mesocycle that the best strategy is to bring your other muscle groups down to maintenance volume? And how do you determine a "maintenance volume"?

I usually change my training up every 8 weeks
i lay out my training ahead before im in the gym not to waste time

so i have a log where i write down my upcoming training, machines, bars etc and reps X sets etc
every 8 weeks I make changes based on possible injuries or how my muscles look

i dont do exact mesocycles but i do plan everything out

oh and 1 time per week 1 do the big heavy lifts with full body training no matter what

bro whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?/?

just lift bro

Nice fancy BS terms. Post a pic so I can see how fancy works on your body

Now now, let's be honest that ain't why you want my pics...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nice reply lol.

But seriously I'm only too aware of how some so-called PT's will come up with grand sounding names for simple stuff. And if you're not making progress then it means less than f'all.

For me maintenance is kinda simple - do the same stay the same.

Top Bottom