Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

problem losing belly fat

alessandroShep

I have lost a total of 10 kilos so far dieting and training but, the reason because I started dieting and training was to trim down my big belly and it has been impossible so far, it is as big as before I started all this, I hate this distended gut and would like some advices on how to lose it, thank you.

We all have stubborn body fat areas. For men it's generally in their lower abs and lower back. For females it's generally in their lower back and hips.

It's going to be the last place to get lean. You just need to continue to loose fat overall and eventually that area will get lean.

Stay focused and be patient. It just takes time. You are going to get lean in your legs, arms, chest and back before your midsection really starts to lean out.

Congratulations on losing the 10 kilos - that is quite some weight loss, so you can be proud. As per the belly - it is usually the last one to leave, so this is normal. Just keep working your way through, and it will also go away. Just keep insisting.

Great job so far. The tough thing is that you have likely lost fat mostly on the other parts of your body more than your gut. The gut is the last place to lose it.

Top Bottom