Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Printable version of my complete workout program for free

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
This week is back to the routine for most of us. The sad reality is that the holidays are over and most of us are back to work. I started school yesterday and am back to my regular routine.

Today I am starting my offseason full force. I had a really nice winter break in Edmonton visiting my family. I tried to eat as much as possible but I was staying at my parents house and it was hard to eat as much as normal. I actually lost weight during the holidays.

Here is the starting point for my offseason -

uEbAluc.jpg

I am hoping to put on roughly 1 pound per week over the next 10-15 weeks. Anyone who has followed my training knows that I'm not a big eater so I ordered some nutrobal from sarms1.com to help me with my appetite (and keep me lean while bulking). I am going to take 1mL (25mg) 30-45 minutes before my last meal each day.

I will update this thread once a week with how things are going and my current weight and photos.

This is the workout program I am going to be following. I am personally not going to be doing any cardio. I didn't include cardio or rest days into the program because it's very individual. Add in cardio and rest days to the program as needed based on your goals.

Chest tri abs/ back bi calves/ shoulders traps abs / quads hams glutes calves workout split

Workout tips
¥ The sets listed don't include warm-up sets. Perform as many warm-ups as you need, but never take them to failure.
¥ After warm-ups, choose a weight that allows you to reach muscle failure within the target rep range listed.
¥ On the last set of each exercise, do a dropset (quickly reduce the weight by about 25 percent after you reach muscle failure, then rep again to a second point of muscle failure).

Some finishing exercises are done Tabata-style: With a very light weight, do 20 seconds of as many reps as you can (normal rep speed). Take a 10-second break, then repeat the sequence for 8 segments (4 minutes total). While Tabata-style training helps burn fat, it is added here for the wicked muscle pump it creates. The goal of the tabatta exercises is to not use heavy weights and take the sets to failure but rather to use a light weight and focus on blood volume and to get as great of a pump as possible.

Day 1: Chest, Triceps, Abs
Barbell Bench Press - Medium Grip
4 total sets
2 sets, 6-8 Reps
2 sets, 10-12 Reps

Incline Dumbbell Press
3 total sets
1 set, 8-10 Reps
1 set, 8-10 Reps
1 set, 10-12 Reps

Hammer Strength Decline Chest Press
3 total sets
1 set, 8-10 Reps
1 set, 8-10 Reps
1 set, 10-12 Reps

Incline Cable Flye or Dumbell cable flye
3 sets, 10-12 Reps

Machine Bench Press
8 sets (Tabata-style)

Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press
3 sets, 8,8,10 Reps

Standing Overhead Dumbell Tricep Extension (One Arm Per Time)
3 sets, 8-10 Reps

Dip Machine
8 sets (Tabata-style)

Hanging Leg Raise
3 sets, 12-15 Reps

Cable Crunch
3 sets, 12-15 Reps

Broomstick Twists On A Decline Bench
3 sets, 1 minute

Ab Roller
8 sets (Tabata-style)

Day 2: Back, Biceps, Calves
Bent Over Barbell Row
4 total sets
2 sets, 6-8 Reps
2 sets, 10-12 Reps

T-Bar Row (Narrow Grip)
3 sets, 8-10 Reps

Wide-Grip Assisted Pull up
3 sets, 10 Reps

One-Arm Dumbbell Row
3 sets, 10-12 Reps

Straight-Arm Pulldown
3 sets, 12 Reps

Underhand Grip Cable Pulldown
8 sets (Tabata-style)

Lower Back Hyper Extension
3 sets, 12 Reps

Barbell Curl
3 total sets
1 set, 6-8 Reps
1 set, 6-8 Reps
1 set, 10-12 Reps

Incline Dumbbell Curl (Alternating Arms)
3 sets, 10-12 Reps

Machine Preacher Curls
8 sets (Tabata-style)

Standing Calf Raises
4 sets, 12, 12, 20, 20 Reps

Seated Calf Raise
3 sets, 15 Reps

Leg Press Calf Raises
8 sets (Tabata-style)

Day 3: Shoulders, Upper Traps, Abs
Seated Barbell Military Press
4 total sets
2 sets, 6-8 Reps
2 sets, 10-12 Reps

Standing Alternating Overhead Dumbbell Press
3 sets, 8-10 Reps

Seated Dumbbell Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise
3 sets, 8-10 Reps

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise
3 sets, 8-10 Reps

Barbell Front Raise
3 sets, 8-10 Reps

Upright Cable Row
8 sets (Tabata-style)

Dumbbell Shrug (Or Machine Shrug)
4 sets, 8, 8, 12, 12 Reps

Decline Bench Lying Leg Raise
3 sets, 12-15 Reps

Decline Bench Weighted Abdominal Crunch
3 sets, 12-15 Reps

Side Plank
3 sets, 1 minute per side

Body Weight Knee Tuck ins
8 sets (Tabata-style)

Day 4: Legs (Includes Calves)
Barbell Squat
4 total sets
2 sets, 6-8 Reps
2 sets, 10-12 Reps

Walking Barbell Lunge
3 sets, 8-10 Reps (Per leg)

Leg Press (Or Hack Squat)
4 total sets; alternate high and wide and low and narrow foot placements
1 set, 8-10 Reps
1 set, 8-10 Reps
1 set, 10-12 Reps
1 set, 10-12 Reps

Leg Extensions
8 sets (Tabata-style)

Barbell Straight Leg Romanian Deadlift
4 sets, 8, 8, 12, 12 Reps

Lying Leg Curls
3 sets, 8-10 Reps

Seated Hamstring Curl
8 sets (Tabata-style)

Standing Calf Raises
4 sets, 12, 12, 20, 20 Reps

Seated Calf Raise
3 sets, 15 Reps

Leg Press Calf Raises
8 sets (Tabata-style)

Additional tips -
You never want to get comfortable with a workout and stop pushing yourself. When you do, you will plateau. Logging your workouts helps remind you what you've already done so you can push yourself to try and lift more weight for the same number of reps or the same weight for more reps.

Here are some ways to add variety:
¥ Sub out different exercises, or make subtle changes to the ones you're already doing. Replace a multijoint exercise with one that hits the target muscle from a completely different angle, like doing presses on an incline instead of a flat bench, or switching from a barbell to dumbbells. Such changes create slightly different training stimuli that lead to increased muscle growth.
¥ Sub out techniques, especially on your first exercises. Instead of doing regular benches on the bench-press station, try doing them in the power instead. There you can set the pins an inch away from your chest and do ‘rest pause’ sets where you bring the barbell to a complete stop an inch away from your chest to take out all momentum out of the exercise and increase your strength coming out of the hole.
¥ With a spotter, get a few negative reps on the last set of each exercise. DONT do this for every set. Negatives tend to have a greater effect on delayed-onset muscle soreness and a stronger anabolic stimulus. With negatives, slow down the eccentric portion to as long possible (ideally around 5 seconds on each rep).
¥ Swap out finishing exercises and techniques. While I have Tabata-style finishers listed for each exercises for these workouts, you can also try dropsets and “one and a halfs”. In "one and a halfs" you complete one full rep, go halfway down, go all the way back into a full contraction again, then go all the way back down. The entire sequence counts as a single rep.
¥ Change up your intensity. I suggest a given rep target but that doesn't mean you're stuck with it— try adding in the occasional ‘burn out’ set where you do 20+ reps. Likewise, if you’re feeling particularly strong one day, push yourself and do a couple really heavy 3-5 rep sets.

Don't make a lot of changes from one workout to the next unless you have good reason, such as a specific movement hurts your shoulders or just doesn't feel effective. It’s incredibly difficult to measure progress when you're constantly mixing up the training variables. Instead, consider making changes every 4-6 weeks. This allows you to track what's worked and make smart additions to your workout.

i can tell you i used nutrobal from sarms1 and the shit works bigtime to boost appetite. I was waking up in the middle of the night starving. anyone who has appetite issues try nutrobal

For those not wanting the appetite boosting effects of nutrobal (I.e. on a cutting diet) simply take the nutrobal before breakfast so you don''t wake up in the middle of the night hungry.

Nutrobal is very versatile but you want time your dosing based on your goals.

Thanks for sharing! This is going to be a great log as well as a fantastic source for guys looking for a new training routine.

i can tell you i used nutrobal from sarms1 and the shit works bigtime to boost appetite. I was waking up in the middle of the night starving. anyone who has appetite issues try nutrobal

Always get insane cravings and hunger issues while on it. Definitely gonna add to my next bulk.

As for not getting enough food during holidays - happens all the time, haha

Top Bottom