Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prety much beginner.

Okay you guys are great I'm gaining a lot of information but it's not totally clear. I read about one training that is just for growing muscles. So should I do one group a night for instance. Chest 3 Sets 3 Exercises then hit cardio? and do a group a day, Sorry not to complain it's just I'm having just a little trouble following some of the routines from the links, but I'll check out more by tommorrow.

cushij said:
Okay you guys are great I'm gaining a lot of information but it's not totally clear. I read about one training that is just for growing muscles. So should I do one group a night for instance. Chest 3 Sets 3 Exercises then hit cardio? and do a group a day, Sorry not to complain it's just I'm having just a little trouble following some of the routines from the links, but I'll check out more by tommorrow.

Which routine is it you are asking about?

It sounds like the 5x5 routine, which is a great workout in general and especially for building strength.

Yea I don't really follow am I only working one muscle group a night and do I adopt the 5x5 in my regular routine I just adjust the weight and sets is that how I understand it.

B4life sorry for my flipping brain fart. I understand the work out I just was confused by my self. What my real question is Should I only hit one muscle group a night? And You are really supposed to do that little of weights.

OH YEA I DID THE 5*5 I"M HOOKED. This routine rocks I totally get it now. Sorry for being a lttle s l o w. I call my self gooftroop, people call me gooftroop. cushij is the named labeled for my computer at work. OKAY EXPERTS PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. I have my routine down pat I want what every guys wants to CUTUP but I want to know if my diet is setup best to build and to cut, do I need to go to the nutrition room? I'm doing two days on one day off Weight Training and Cardio for the two days I'm doing JUST like you guys said and I stopped working twice a week I'm barley going to start incorperating lower body training. I'm having two protein shakes, two sandwiches WHOLE WHEAT no condements just letuce and tomato two peices of tyson chicken from costco and a few times a week I have egg whites and I'm drinking a gallon of water a day. Is there anything else I can do to shed this CRAP. ONE MORE THING I'm eating a lot more than I used to according to what I gave you, I swear I feel like I will put on fat? is that natrual.[ BY THE WAY I"M ADDICTED TO LIFTING]

I haven't heard from anyone in a while. Well I threw a monkey wrench into the works. I used a "special" cutting tool, I use the "Kristel Methode" it took me out for a couple days I did loose body fat but what is it doing to my muscles are there any other places a I can get supplements that will cut me up but are meant to aid fitness not a black market methode.

Top Bottom