Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre-ordered a LEO AR15

AAP said:
The only assualt type weapons I have is that cheap ass Tec-9 and the Mac-10. Both are semi only. And are accurate to, oh.... about 4 feet.

you could probably get a decent amount of cash for your mac. if it sucks so bad, sell the shit and buy yourself a new AR.

yeah, i checked the two largest gun auction sites, and only one of them has a mac 10. it's going for atleast $1000

AAP said:
All my guns were strictly for hunting. I have various deer rifles, 30-30, 30.06, 270, etc... most are equipped with Bushnells scopes. Pretty basic. Though most don't have a scope at all. My dad was big on strict marksmanship and huntsmanship honor and felt like if you couldn't get close enough for you to sight down the barrel for a prime shot, then you were failing. He had a couple of other rules like that that he enforced as well.

I have various handguns of the 9mm, 38, 357, .22 as well. One of the most strangest one is a double barrel .410 PISTOL (yeah... PISTOL) called a snake charmer. It actually has a revolving cyclinder that rotates 8 shells (4 charges) around. Looks funky and futuristic. Everytime you pull back on the hammer, two shells side by side rotate around to line up with each barrel. I have never seen another guy like it. And I used to go to gun shows every year. My dad bought it in Germany.

The only assualt type weapons I have is that cheap ass Tec-9 and the Mac-10. Both are semi only. And are accurate to, oh.... about 4 feet.

That pistol shotgun is weird. I thought my Ithaca Burglar was a weirdo but sounds like you have one strange piece of art.

i dont know about colt....colt seems to pretty much tell civilians to go fuck themselves, while other companies like armalite and bushmaster actually care about and value non-militar, non-government consumers.

plus, i heard colt doesnt accept all kind of rails and other goodies.

Colt still makes a good piece. I have a Colt .45 which is very nice, and I would not sale or trade for anything. My grandpappy gave it to me.

Top Bottom