Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PR on Partial Deadlifts

Scotsman said:
Nice work Beast. Just remember any day at the gym is still better than the best day at work.

Cheers,
Scotsman

ThanX brother!! Appreciate the encouragement!! I see your getting strong as FUCK!! Keep it up!!

Lord_Suston said:
Nice job freak, guess me and you have to have a pulling for rep contest soon, lol...

Nice! Ive always wanted to try that strongman stuff. Do they ever have any meets in florida? Id check one out if it wasnt too far. Do you ever train in florida? Wed tear shit up if we trained, would like to meet the crew also. haha ThanX again brother!!

Congratulations man, for someone who has injured his back your sure doing a good job of lifting the heavy poundages. Does your back still give you trouble when doing heavy compound lifts?

Destroyer1986* said:
Congratulations man, for someone who has injured his back your sure doing a good job of lifting the heavy poundages. Does your back still give you trouble when doing heavy compound lifts?

ThanX brother!! My back hasnt been an issue at all anymore on the compound lifts. ThanX for asking. I still feel it somewhat, but its been manageable lately. My main goal now is getting back my chest strength and size again. ThanX again!

Top Bottom