Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PR on Dumbell Rows

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Hey everyone. I hit a new PR on dumbell rows tonight. Its my first PR in a while, since this injury. I hit the 150lb dumbell for 25 reps on my right side. 23 was my best before.Hope to get access to some heavier dumbells eventually or buy one of those special handles. ThanX for all the encouragement!!

dude 25 reps? why bother dude.... do it with a barbell.... or throw a handle on an old engine block and use that for a dumbell.... :)

Too many reps for my liking but nice pr, try using an ez curl bar to row with the bar can hold over 300lbs I think

d3track said:
nice

man my gym only goes up to 130

good to hear youre feelin better

ThanX brother!! Hope it lasts! Still working on recovering in my upper spine area. Hope to be at a 100% or more in 10 weeks or so, but well see what happens! ThanX again!!

Becoming said:
dude 25 reps? why bother dude.... do it with a barbell.... or throw a handle on an old engine block and use that for a dumbell.... :)

ThanX brother!! Know what you mean, the reps are a little too high for my liking. They had 160's over at another Gold's I trained at and I got them for 17 a long time ago, with no problem. Id like to get my hands on some 200's
:p I may eventually buy a custom handle that I can load plates on. Also I did barbell rows as well. I like a variety. Only went up to 315 for 9. Not 30 sets like some of my back routines, but still a good back workout. Heres the routine:

(4 hours)

Back:

Partial Deadlifts: (Lowest setting on power rack)

135x15
225x10
315x3
405x2
500x1
530 (failed)
465x5
465x5
405x10

Chin-ups:

20 (one of my first sets)
8 (done as my last set of back work)

Dumbell Rows:

150x25 on right arm, and 150x23 on left

Barbell Row: (Slightly bent over only)

135x20
225x18
275x14
315x9
225x15

Lat Pull-Downs:

165x15
195x12
180x12

Rear Delts:

Reverse Flies on machine:

135x15
165x13
195x9
150x9

My first time deadlifting in a while. ThanX again!!

d3track said:
and i wanna see the vid
;)

I still hope to get a video of one of my back sessions, or atleast the main sets eventually. Have to get access to a video camera and then sneak it in. If and when I do, Ill be sure to post it up!

Top Bottom