Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

powerlifting and olympic lifts for bodybuilders..

ive heard that power cleans can add extra thickness to the upper back, and how its the 2nd most productive single exercise for putting on mass behind the squat and deadlift. BUT, how do i perform a power clean? What do clean and jerks, snatches, highpulls and cleans do? I mean, how are they beneficial to one that looking for extra mass? Most importantly how do i perform them?

If your an ecto...the less complex the lift the better. Deads, squats, cleans, bench. That's about it for me. As for cleans and snatches, you really need an athletic gym to do those. You need Kilo rubber plates, and wooden lifiting platforms where you can just drop the weights without worry. Or a BB gym whose owner just doesn't give a fuck. As for how to do them, you really need someone to teach you in person. I guess Huskerpower.com could probably get you started. They used to have diagrams of all the olympic lifts, not sure if they still do. Look around.

Top Bottom