Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerlifting Exercises for BB

TAURIUS

I am currently putting together a bulking diet/program for the Fall and want to incorporate some Powerlifting movements into it to try and add overall strength and thickness. Any suggestions, or pointers.

I'm 24, male, 180pounds, 12%BF, 5'10", natural, training for 4 years.

Bench 190lbs, Squat 275lbs, Deadlift 250lbs. For Sets

Trying to get to 200lbs @9% - eventually.

I've been reading about Cleans, but do these work the entire body. Nobody at our gym really does and PowerLifting.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Cleans are a very good exercise...but not the end all to getting bigger I am afraid. Food will the the correct means to your end right now...but yes...do add in some clean and presses/jerks into your routine with the help of someone who knows the proper manner in which to perform them.

B True

Hey people even i am trying to add lean mass and increase my power
bench 135kgs squat 160KGs and deadlift 180kgs all for 5 reps..

i had a surgery on my right knee and hence low records on squat.. i see powerlifters gain size quickly .. So i want to know how powerlifters increase their size so that it could be useful for me to gain lean mass..

pls explain your training principles so that even bodybuilders can get the use out of it

cheers,
biglee-murali.blogspot.com
:artist:

b fold the truth said:
Cleans are a very good exercise...but not the end all to getting bigger I am afraid. Food will the the correct means to your end right now...but yes...do add in some clean and presses/jerks into your routine with the help of someone who knows the proper manner in which to perform them.

B True

Agreed.

They will get you a lot stronger if you do them with correct form!

bigleemurali said:
Hey people even i am trying to add lean mass and increase my power
bench 135kgs squat 160KGs and deadlift 180kgs all for 5 reps..

i had a surgery on my right knee and hence low records on squat.. i see powerlifters gain size quickly .. So i want to know how powerlifters increase their size so that it could be useful for me to gain lean mass..

pls explain your training principles so that even bodybuilders can get the use out of it

cheers,
biglee-murali.blogspot.com
:artist:

Nice stats my man!

A lot of powerlifters focus on:
1) Compound movements - good for overall mass
2) Heavy weights with intelligence - good for overall mass
3) Serious amounts of food - good for overall mass

b fold the truth said:
Nice stats my man!

A lot of powerlifters focus on:
1) Compound movements - good for overall mass
2) Heavy weights with intelligence - good for overall mass
3) Serious amounts of food - good for overall mass

thanks a lot bro...
i am planning for two days of heavy lifts on these three basics and two days of just giving the muscles the pump .... using some rep scheme..

cheers,
Biglee
http://biglee-murali.blogspot.com

Also add rack deads to focus on middle back thickness, weighted pull ups for lats, and front presses. When you can front press 200, you will have to have made big improvements in your shoulders, which make for an impressive illusion.

Top Bottom