Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From Powerlifting to Bodybuilding

RCB

I was want to start training more as a bodybuilder then a powerlifter. I have no clue how to do this so any help would be great.
STATS
AGE 27
WEIGHT 275
BF% 16-18
BEEN LIFTING 9 YEARS
In week 7 of first cycle
QV test 400 ew
QV EQ 500 ew
NEED HELP ON
Foods to eat, recovery time, splits, cardio, and anything else that would do me some good.

One more thing, Is having sex with the wife atleast once a night a bad thing on a cycle?? And Fuck U to the people that say (hahaha I Like having sex with your wife and its not bad) lol

Let me start by saying..."I don't want to have sex with your wife." Okay, so lets move on...I switched to PL after 7 yrs of competitive BB - so I'll try to help you cause I know a helluva lot about BB and and have so much to learn about PL.

I assume you are wanting more of a lean, symmetrically muscular "look" as opposed to training for the PL "lifts"? If this is the case, your training needs to change and maybe your nutrition too. If you are able to get to the gym on a 4-day split, that would serve you best. Try the following:

M - Shoulders (Abs/calves)
T - Quad/Ham
W - Cardio
T - Bi/Tri (Abs/calves)
F - Rest
S -Back (Cardio)

If you want to lean down to around 8-10% try the following nutrition and see how it does for you.

Meal 1
2 whole eggs + 8 egg whites
7 oz. lean beef (Turkey, Tuna, Chicken or 93% Lean Ground Beef)
1 cup of Oatmeal or 1 Grapefruit

Meal 2
3 Scoops Ultra Size, 1 Banana, 1 Tsp Natural Peanut Butter (Smuckers), 14oz Water

Meal 3
8-10 oz lean beef (Turkey, Tuna, Chicken or 93% Lean Ground Beef)
6 oz Sweet Potato or 1 Cooked Brown Rice
3 Cup Salad, 1 Tbsp Newmans Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing, or 1 Cup Green Beans

Meal 4
3 Scoops Beverly Ultra Size, 1 Banana, 1 Tsp Natural Peanut Butter (Smuckers), 14oz Water

Post Training - ONLY
4 Scoops Beverly Mass Maker in 14oz Water

Meal 5
8-10 oz. lean beef (Turkey, Tuna, Chicken or 93% Lean Ground Beef)
3 Cup Salad, 3 Tbsp Newmans Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing,
-or- 2 Cup Green Beans with 1 Tsp Flax Oil (Barlean's)

Meal 6
Egg & Protein Pancakes -
2 Scoops Beverly Ultra Size, 1 Whole Egg, 4 Egg Whites (Mix it up and make like pancakes)

Protein can be found at Beverly International

This is probably enough for now. Let me know if any questions. I can probably answer many of them. Take care.

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."

Quadsweep's Sister said:
Let me start by saying..."I don't want to have sex with your wife." Okay, so lets move on...I switched to PL after 7 yrs of competitive BB - so I'll try to help you cause I know a helluva lot about BB and and have so much to learn about PL.

I assume you are wanting more of a lean, symmetrically muscular "look" as opposed to training for the PL "lifts"? If this is the case, your training needs to change and maybe your nutrition too. If you are able to get to the gym on a 4-day split, that would serve you best. Try the following:

M - Shoulders (Abs/calves)
T - Quad/Ham
W - Cardio
T - Bi/Tri (Abs/calves)
F - Rest
S -Back (Cardio)

If you want to lean down to around 8-10% try the following nutrition and see how it does for you.

Meal 1
2 whole eggs + 8 egg whites
7 oz. lean beef (Turkey, Tuna, Chicken or 93% Lean Ground Beef)
1 cup of Oatmeal or 1 Grapefruit

Meal 2
3 Scoops Ultra Size, 1 Banana, 1 Tsp Natural Peanut Butter (Smuckers), 14oz Water

Meal 3
8-10 oz lean beef (Turkey, Tuna, Chicken or 93% Lean Ground Beef)
6 oz Sweet Potato or 1 Cooked Brown Rice
3 Cup Salad, 1 Tbsp Newmans Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing, or 1 Cup Green Beans

Meal 4
3 Scoops Beverly Ultra Size, 1 Banana, 1 Tsp Natural Peanut Butter (Smuckers), 14oz Water

Post Training - ONLY
4 Scoops Beverly Mass Maker in 14oz Water

Meal 5
8-10 oz. lean beef (Turkey, Tuna, Chicken or 93% Lean Ground Beef)
3 Cup Salad, 3 Tbsp Newmans Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing,
-or- 2 Cup Green Beans with 1 Tsp Flax Oil (Barlean's)

Meal 6
Egg & Protein Pancakes -
2 Scoops Beverly Ultra Size, 1 Whole Egg, 4 Egg Whites (Mix it up and make like pancakes)

Protein can be found at Beverly International

This is probably enough for now. Let me know if any questions. I can probably answer many of them. Take care.

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."
looks good but what about chest???

JKurz1 said:
She's too busy pushing Beverly products........... :worried:

Somehow i thought you might still be around...

I'm not hocking product. I've just used it for 7 years and know what's in it. Its nice to say you "know" the people from whom you buy supplements. They have a great product - so, so what if I recommend it. Its good stuff. Besides - I think I remember you asked me for some nutritional advice several months ago...

Quadsweep's Sister said:
Somehow i thought you might still be around...

I'm not hocking product. I've just used it for 7 years and know what's in it. Its nice to say you "know" the people from whom you buy supplements. They have a great product - so, so what if I recommend it. Its good stuff. Besides - I think I remember you asked me for some nutritional advice several months ago...
I ask everyone for nutitonal advice....so, hate to burst your bubble, ....why not? Thats how we learn and how we learn whom to trust and whom to disregard......I just thought it was funny that in every single post where you try and help someone, you use Beverly for a good 2-3 meals.......where most would say MRP, or shake, etc......you are always using the trade......no big deal........

Top Bottom