Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerlifterjay, I aspire to be just like you, read to find out more lol.

S

solidj55

I am setting some PR's here lately myself. Im not sure which ones are better though so Ill let you be the judge. I hit 300 for 6 on Bench last week in the gym first of all. And on this past Saturday I night I worked on my "Speed". I drank 9 Jack and Cokes in an hour(each had one shot of Jack lol) I also did some body measurements today to see if all the drinking and lifting has helped me grow and ding ding ding it has. I am now 190lbs, 16inch arms, 44 inch chest, 35inch quads, 21inch calfs, and only 5'5" tall(the lifting and alcohol isnt helping my height lol) Just wanted to see what you thought, AM I YOUR FUCKING CLONE OR NOT!?!?!?!? LOL

being training partners with jay i can answer some of that---hes 250+ area with about a 54 chest at 5-9 he swears 5-10 and ive seen him bench 625 but tonight we had a 12 pack and i had 4 beers and he had 8 and he was probably doing a beer run after dinner so your cloning him there

Well first off good job! On both the lifting and drinking. You hav egood speed. When you can pack away the alchohol liek we can the only records you can break are speed. Size wise your stump! 35 inch quads fuck!

Tapout...
I am 5'10. I was at Joes watching the bucs last year and he said he was 5'8 inches tall. Well were the same height i said no way i am 5'10 he said lets getteh tape measure and mark it on the wall. Sure as shit we were both 5'10. ask him.

Solid ..
YOu got me on the lower half. Iam 250lbs, 54 inch chest, 19 1/2 arms, 36 waist, 30 inch quads, 18 inch calves. But my squat is around 800 so my little legs can push!

If i remeber right from emails on your bench, your bench is going up some. Good job. I swear just be patient and you will be reppin 400 easy in no time. And 9 jack n cokes in 1 hr is impressive. Do able but impressive! I think if we sat and drank head to head we could push each other to the limit! Speed and quantity. Like say 2 hrs all you can drink. GO!

Yea man my bench is rising thank god and so is my drinking lol. I actually set another PR today, I hit 290 for 7 on bench. I may have you on leg size but strength is another issue. Most of my leg size is genetic. I stopped squatting for a long time and just within the past two months started back. I can squat a little over 400 to about an inch or two below parallel. But that aint shit lol.
Ill have to come down to Florida sometime and bench with you and then go out and we will slam some beers. Oh wait, your a married man arent you??? Damn, I was going to say we could go and pick up some of those "Dirty South Whores" LOL. Oh well, if I ever make it to Florida I guess Ill have to do the "Whore Hopping" alone.

Yea man my bench is rising thank god and so is my drinking lol. I actually set another PR today, I hit 290 for 7 on bench. I may have you on leg size but strength is another issue. Most of my leg size is genetic. I stopped squatting for a long time and just within the past two months started back. I can squat a little over 400 to about an inch or two below parallel. Thats with no wraps, groove breifs, or squat suit. To be honest Ive never put any of that shit on, just a belt. But that aint shit lol.
Ill have to come down to Florida sometime and bench with you and then go out and we will slam some beers. Oh wait, your a married man arent you??? Damn, I was going to say we could go and pick up some of those "Dirty South Whores" LOL. Oh well, if I ever make it to Florida I guess Ill have to do the "Whore Hopping" alone.

No whore hopping here! But we'll go with you drinking and i will just absurb your technique on picking up chicks! I maybe able to give you some tips there too! LOL. Or maybe i will just take notes in case my women ever gives me the boot. Either way i will school you on some alchohol! That got a sayin down here that goes like this...."if your comin on...COME ON!"

I will tell ya what it would be cool to drink with a contender though. I need a challege , a push if you will. And if your better then i will definitly show you the respect at the table! Hell i need a beer now!

LOL I really need some advice on picking up chicks too. Hell Im short, bald, and look like a fucking tree stump lol. Girls seem to be into the taller, tan, nice hair pretty boys lol.

Hey there are girls out there who dig that too. You would be surprised what a tan can do though. I am going out to eat in a few minutes wont set a PR (not enough time) but i will get some reps in!

Ill probably wait until friday to set some new "speed pr's" and on saturday i will be setting some "maximum effort pr's". Cant wait!!! My white ass needs a tan, between sitting in a damn college classroom all day then going to work to a desk job then to the gym fuck my skin gets pale. I guess if i ever make it florida ill hit the tanning bed!!! Well that and attempt to lose some fat off this damn gut ive developed.

Top Bottom