Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Power Snatch and Power Clean Instructional video

It isn't imperative that the elbows go up high after racking the bar- that no-handed front squat looked pretty good.

The instructor shows us poor timing when catching the bar but doesn't offer any advice on getting correct timing. His catch is lightning fast and he hardly seems to move at all- that's some great skill and power I guess.

Well, thanks for all your support Tom! Much appreciated.

OH HELL NO!

That is the movie I got burned, crucified, shot, and pissed on for over on T-nation. The Air Force strength coach espouses one armed DB oly lifts in an article a few months back. I cited Chad's movie and his reasoning as a dissenting opinion - and yes, full credit was given to Chad for my post material. The physics definition of torque were provided by me, but the rest was Ikei. Chad's only one arm lifts were with a barbell.

Everyone came out of the woodwork blasting - evidently post authors are infallible. Except for HIT'ers and Weider-acolytes.

TomoUK said:
Found this on weightliftingexchange.com. Its a very detailed but clear instruction of the 2 olympic power movements. Hope someone finds it useful

http://weightliftingexchange.com/viewtopic.php?t=2381

mekannik said:
OH HELL NO!

That is the movie I got burned, crucified, shot, and pissed on for over on T-nation. The Air Force strength coach espouses one armed DB oly lifts in an article a few months back. I cited Chad's movie and his reasoning as a dissenting opinion - and yes, full credit was given to Chad for my post material. The physics definition of torque were provided by me, but the rest was Ikei. Chad's only one arm lifts were with a barbell.

Everyone came out of the woodwork blasting - evidently post authors are infallible. Except for HIT'ers and Weider-acolytes.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=822808&pageNo=0

enjoyed the vid... i'm getting more and more into this kind of lifting.

His comments on kettlebell lifting were way off though, he obviously doesn't understand proper kettlebell clean technique. Done correctly it doesnt put any negative stress on the shoulder. KB training is awesome!!!

Top Bottom