x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Power Rack? Or Angled Squat Rack?- Which One Should I Get???

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Power Rack? Or Angled Squat Rack?- Which One Should I Get??? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Guys, I'm trying to decide which one to buy without breaking the bank. I know you get what you pay for, but there's some good equipment out there for $250-350. I had my eye on this Power Rack made by Newyorkbarbells- http://www.newyorkbarbells.com./92563.html I also had my eye on this Angled Squat Rack made by Powertec- http://www.powertec-fitness-equipment.com/powertec-strencth-peg-squat-rack.html My main goal is to train legs at home with Squats, Front Squats, SL Deadlifts, etc... I'm an

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Olympian

Question Power Rack? Or Angled Squat Rack?- Which One Should I Get???

Guys, I'm trying to decide which one to buy without breaking the bank. I know you get what you pay for, but there's some good equipment out there for $250-350. I had my eye on this Power Rack made by Newyorkbarbells- http://www.newyorkbarbells.com./92563.html I also had my eye on this Angled Squat Rack made by Powertec- http://www.powertec-fitness-equipmen...quat-rack.html My main goal is to train legs at home with Squats, Front Squats, SL Deadlifts, etc... I'm an above average sized guy(6'4" 270-275lbs), so I need alot of room. Especially, on something like Squats. So, which one should I go with? Honestly, let me know what you think???
    Last edited by Texas Ranger; 16-Aug-2003 at 11:07 PM.

Muscle Pimp
    Power Rack.

You can squat in a squat rack. You can do everything in a power Rack...and it's safer.

The NYBB power rack will not leave you disappointed. We have two of them.

power rack........i just got that same rack from NYBB & it is very good quality.

Olympian
    Yeah, I like the Sumo Rack, too.

I'm 6ft 225lbs & have no problems at all..........you might want the super power rack.

http://newyorkbarbells.com/92551.html

Muscle Pimp
    We have the basic $199 with free shipping model, and it accomodates people from 5'1" to 6'3" and 90 pounds to 308+ pounds on a regular basis.

We built a sumo platform to go in ours for those in the crew that squat and dead wide.

Olympian
    Right now, I'm leaning towards the $ 259 Power Rack. I like to superset Chins & DB Pullovers on a day separate from regular Back day. Does anyone know how wide the rack is exactly?

Muscle Pimp
    40" ?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    "We have the basic $199 with free shipping model, and it accomodates people from 5'1" to 6'3" and 90 pounds to 308+ pounds on a regular basis. "

My buddy just received this one. He had them extend the post 9" so he can do overhead work in it. He's 6'1". The added cost of $40 is worth it.