Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

power matrix workout routine

JaimeRaven

I'm pretty sure you guys heard about matrix, I have been looking for a good program to brake my bench plateau and this is definitely the one I liked the most, I was wondering if you guys have followed it and how was your experience.

the key to any sort of strength training is consistency. i was taught this a long time ago. try and get reps at a lower weight and inch your way up instead of trying to push way more weight than you can. stick to 3-5 rep ranges instead of trying to push 1-2 rep maxes and tapping out your body

I haven't tried that program but when I am working on something specific I just completely switch up what I have been doing. Just try to shock the muscle.

It seems like a pretty good routine at first glance. Truthfully, everything works.

The best workout program is the one you aren't currently doing. There is 'no magic' program. However, it's good to mix it up so your body keeps responding. Your body responds to different stimuli. If you keep training the same way, you will reach a plateau and your body will no longer keep responding.

Whenever a new client comes to me for training I ask for their current workout program. What I do then is send a workout program COMPLETELY different from their current workout program.

What a good workout program does is:
1. Pushes you out of your comfort zone
2. Gets you try something new
3. Makes you train HARD

Usually I do not trust template programmes for gym unless its a powerlifting one. They are made for the CNS recovery and in most cases they do the job quite well.

Make sure you follow it through step by step and dont do things like "i feel like I could do more so I would" as then you will pretty much mess up the whole process of the program

Top Bottom