Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Power Matrix ?????

rgosit

are u suppose to do bench deadlift and squat twice a week heavy

so would this b ok

monday
bench and chest shoulders
squat and leg extensions ( or ne other quad ex)

tueday
deadlift
romainian deadlift
leg curls
back

thursday
bench and triceps
squat and calfs

friday
deadlift
bisceps and formarms??

if i wanted to add mass..what rep range should i do for exercises beside coremovements. what day would i do exercises like lunges step ups or other leg exerises so i wouldent b working the same muslce 2 days in a row

should one squat dead and bench day b heavy and the other lite??

It looks good to me. I haven't seen the power matrix talked about much on this board but you may be able to get a better response if you ask this question in the powerlifting section or even by doing a search and looking at others routines. Hope I helped a little.
KONDOR.

I highly advice against doing those three lifts heavy per week. MAYBE you bench heavy twice a week, but according to your routine, you'll be hitting your legs and lower back FOUR times per week CONSECUTIVELY. Way, way too much.

yea well thats what i thoguth..i thought i was hitting each uslce group to much..

but on the power matrix program it says squat bench and deadlift heavy 2 times a week. but dont squat and dead lift on the same day.

i made a similar post in the powerlifting section and didnt get ne replies.

Top Bottom