Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your workout for today.

deadlifts...
warmups, then
455x5
475x3
495x1

dumbell pullovers
70x5
100x5
110x5
100x5

some other 'stuff'....

I was gonna post mine until I saw this, I look like a pussy! Haha

Here goes...

Front squats - 140lbs 5x5
Standing o'head press - 120lbs 5x5
Deadlift - 270lbs 2x5
Weighted crunches and some tricep/bicep supersets thrown in at the end

I have done both. Insanity was one if the hardest things physically I have ever done. P90 x was weak. The best thing about p90x is ab ripper x and that it helped me rehab from surgery so I could get back to the steel.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Thanx! I just ordered the Insanity, can't wait to try it.

Would you or anyone else happen to know if you can download it to your blackberry? I'd like to train at one of the studios @ my gym, didn't wanna take my laptop there.

Thanx! I just ordered the Insanity, can't wait to try it.

Would you or anyone else happen to know if you can download it to your blackberry? I'd like to train at one of the studios @ my gym, didn't wanna take my laptop there.

I think you will have to take the laptop to play your dvd's. I don't know of a way to load them on your BB. Good luck and enjoy. Sean T is kind of addicting after you get into it. Month 1 is nothing compared to month 2 workouts. If you like cardio and plyo you are in for a treat!

I think you will have to take the laptop to play your dvd's. I don't know of a way to load them on your BB. Good luck and enjoy. Sean T is kind of addicting after you get into it. Month 1 is nothing compared to month 2 workouts. If you like cardio and plyo you are in for a treat!

Thanx for your help. Ya, I'm looking to try something new and challenge myself a bit. I'll keep you posted :)

Top Bottom