Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Workout Meal After Workout Or Cardio?

evilution79

I do cardio after I weight train and am trying to lose body fat. Should I drink my post workout meal (simple sugar/protein) after lifting or after the cardio session?

Try THis

If you want to loose body fat and increase muscle train on alternating days eg

Monday: Upper Body
Tuesday: Cardio
Wednesday: LowerBody
Thursday:Cardio
Friday: Upper Body
Saturday: Cardio
Sunday: Free Day
Monday: Lower body

etc etc etc

anyways during your cardio/ aerobic traingn, try to do it early in the morning on an empty stomach this burns more fat than eating and training. If you cant do this for some reason the other alternative is to eat and then wait about 3hours before you train this also helps burn fat

Good Luck :) :)

Forgot to mention

Sorry I forgot to add this

Drink water water water water, before, after and during all your workouts. You should be drinking at least 8-10 Glasses of water a day :)

Re: Try THis

BatZgirl said:
If you want to loose body fat and increase muscle train on alternating days eg

Monday: Upper Body
Tuesday: Cardio
Wednesday: LowerBody
Thursday:Cardio
Friday: Upper Body
Saturday: Cardio
Sunday: Free Day
Monday: Lower body

etc etc etc

anyways during your cardio/ aerobic traingn, try to do it early in the morning on an empty stomach this burns more fat than eating and training. If you cant do this for some reason the other alternative is to eat and then wait about 3hours before you train this also helps burn fat

Good Luck :) :)

Agreed 100% w/ entire post. Even though my weight training routine isn't the same, this would work perfect for gaining muscle and losing fat. I don't know how much I can stress the importance of a post workout shake after weight training that is high in protein and simple carbs.

my mistake..read the post incorrectly.

i agree with it! thats what i do too! but always cardio FTITM..no food before

Top Bottom