Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up you best contest weight total - bodyweight ratio...

what is your number?

• 4.0-4.4

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 4.5-4.9

• 5.0-5.4

• 5.5-5.9

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 6.0-6.4

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 6.5-6.9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7.0-7.4

• 7.5-7.9

• 8.0-8.4

• 8.5-8.9

• 9.0-9.4

• 9.5 and up

• Total voters
....just switching to pling I am right at a 5.7-5.8 from bb'ing only...

Im winning , im winning!!

the only reason i have a high coefficient thingy, is because im small as hell...if you saw a pic of me flexing, you realize why im saying this.

Deciever1 said:
Im winning , im winning!!

the only reason i have a high coefficient thingy, is because im small as hell...if you saw a pic of me flexing, you realize why im saying this.

You deserve it bro.. that's why the coefficient thingy works!

Good Luck on breaking the 200 bench! I'm sure u will.. POST A PIC OF IT TOO!

i probably wont get a pic of the bench.. as i dont own a camera, and i dont have a digital camera... and i really dont want to remember it if i miss it.

the only pics i have of me now is.
1) me getting a trophy for an unsanctioned contest, after i dropped 6 lbs..
2) me getting ready to take a drug test after winning a comp, and also dropping 9 lbs.
3) me flexing :)

also, as of now, with a bw of 140, my coefficient is around 6.3

i'll only be first until someone like freak19,PLjay,irishpower, dbcooper....etc finds this post.

The 8.8 (ish) is the guy who started me lifting........he pulled 723 @ 198lb, 365ish bench (the only lift I can beat him on!) and squatted around 660. The more I lift the more I realise how big an accomplishment this was.

I figured that as I haven't competed that was the next best thing. Sorry about spoiling your fun deceiver. For what it is worth, my gym lifts (no equipment except chalk) give me a 6.4.

imnotdutch- you've got me beat by like .05 percent in gym liffts(but mine are all equiped)

Last edited:
Top Bottom