Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle journal

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
Okay,
6 weeks out from end of cycle. I have not regained my weight lost however; I really backed off the ckd diet. Followed, but not too closely. I noticed a little fat come back on the lower back. So, as of yesterday, I am back on the ckd diet full time.

I am cruising right now with 1cc of test e 250mg/cc and 1 cc of eq 200mg/cc a week and 250ius of hcg/week. I know this may not sound like a cruise, but given what my cycle was this is akin to taking nothing (at least to me) I have not lost any strength or size, if anything, my strength has gone up. I have no issues with any lumps, itching etc on my nips or under them and absolutely no issues with sex drive or performing the deed.

I will keep posted.

Got a second cortisone shot in my left upper forearm. First one took care of about 50% of the problem so we are hoping the second one will finish it off. Started checking my blood sugar again, maxed it at 185 night before starting back on ckd. It is down to 106 now and after another week I expect it to be down to 70-80 again. I feel much better when I am in that range! The current level tells me I still have a lot of stored sugar in my system that I need to use up.

So 2 months after my cycle end and loosely following the ckd diet, I am still at 212-215 lbs. This is an average 23-26 lb loss of body fat. In fact, I had to ditch my 34 inch waist jeans for 32 inch waist jeans. Could have gone down to a 31, except for my legs are way too big! I'm loving it and can't wait to see what my next 16 week cutting cycle will bring!

About 6 weeks out from start of next cycle. Can't wait. One thing I have noticed is how much harder it is to enter ketosis. I don't know if it is age related or what. I haven't put on wait or lost size, my lower back is a bit puffer than when I was on, but I am still quite vascular, even in my legs and chest. Big goal this time around is to hit a weight of 195-200 at 6% bf and really lose my love handle/lwr back/stomach fat.

Top Bottom