Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle additions

J

jmj

OK fellas- I know there have been an infinite number of posts about PCT. I realize that it is ultimately an individual's physiological make-up that allows him to respond better (or worse) than another to a particular regimen of PCT.
For this reason alone, wouldn't if make sense to throw everything you could into PCT? Especially if you weren't positive what worked and what didn't? I have gambled in the past and have lost too much hard earned muscle.
In addition to the traditional HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex, and Arimidex, why wouldn't someone choose to use something like Post-cycle and/or Unleashed to maximize their potential to recover? Taking it one step further, if you were completely informed and educated on the use of insulin, why wouldn't you use it in your post cycle regimen with creatine and the appropriate ratio of macronutrients. Don't flame me. I know slin use is serious business, that is why I stressed
completely informed on its utilization.
Ultimately, I have been frustrated in the past with gains that have been lost due to inadequate PCT. Any and all thougts on this post are appreciated. Just trying to provoke somemore thought on this topic.

My bad fellas. I mistakenly placed this thread in this forum. I cut and pasted it to the appropriate board. Thank you for the patience!

Top Bottom