Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible for your own test levels to supress LH/FSH to very low levels?

empireking001

I'm asking because in the last month, I feel different. I last took any gear about 3 years ago. Been fine since.

Now in the last month, I have been feeling like my natural test levels have shot through the roof. This is mainly attributing to living a super healthy lifestyle (eating clean a lot, no drinking, sleep 8 hrs, and stress relief). Few months before this I was depressed and dealing with shit and drinking. Anyway I stopped, became healthy and stress free. Now I gained back about 10lbs of lean muscle, and feel great. In fact, I feel like when I was injecting test. My muscles are super full and good mood.

One problem, big problem. No libido since my test went up a month ago. No morning wood. Dick feels flaccid and numb. Now in my experience when I was on gear, this happened when my estrogen levels got too high. Except I haven't taken any gear for 3 years and this recent test boost is all natural from being healthy and happy. I don't feel as if my estrogen levels are too high otherwise (no bloating, puffyness, tiredness, emotional, etc).

So basically, I just feel great with high test naturally except when my test felt like it went up my libido crashed. But my estrogen doesn't feel elevated and I took some OTC Arimistane which should crush my estrogen...but it didn't help.

Is it possible that my recent natural surge of test caused my LH/FSH levels to plummit and hence kill my libido? What do you guys think? Thanks.

dude run blood work. all this playing around with your hormones and speculation is driving you crazy.. you know that right?

it is great you are living a healthy lifestyle.. libido though has a lot to do with mental issues. you could be physically in top shape but if mentally it isn't there then you are fucked. i know a chick who was married 8 years and they didn't have sex for 6 years straight, her husband was a dickhead and abusive, she had zero libido. she gets divorced and she started dating fresh and now is horny as fuck and needs it daily. so it really is mental

But the loss of morning wood though...shouldn't that be physiologic? Even when I was stressed out and drinking I still had morning wood and was horny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the loss of morning wood though...shouldn't that be physiologic? Even when I was stressed out and drinking I still had morning wood and was horny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morning wood = proper sleep, hydration and restoring glycogen in the body

also you are getting older

Crushing estrogen will crush your libido too. You shouldn't be messing with AI's or anything like that unless you get blood work to see what the deal is.

Top Bottom