Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to build the back using only deadlifts and chin-ups?

I basically work around exercises that I like to do. Chin-ups and deadlifts are what I like. I can feel the muscles being worked and I do not feel any kind of strains. Is it possible to just do these two exercises on back day to build a nice back? Thanks again for any answers.

Ok good. I was also wondering this. For chin-ups, I dont have a chin up bar on a power rack, but I was wondering if I just put my BB on my bench press holder thing (not sure the real name) and put the holder up as high as it goes, and then tucked my legs when I did chin-ups, do you think that would work, or would it wreck my BB holder on the bench? Hope that made sense.

Smurf the little pea. said:
Ok good. I was also wondering this. For chin-ups, I dont have a chin up bar on a power rack, but I was wondering if I just put my BB on my bench press holder thing (not sure the real name) and put the holder up as high as it goes, and then tucked my legs when I did chin-ups, do you think that would work, or would it wreck my BB holder on the bench? Hope that made sense.
thatll work. learn how to do a bent over row to work your rhomboids and traps more too. chins dont always hit them very hard, more lats.

Are you positive it will work? The only thing that would be holding the bar up would be the pic that gets stuck in the littole hole. Would that not wreck the pin? I weigh about 140.

i would throw t-bar or barbell rows in but other than that sounds like your on a tract to be big

Hell Yeah! When you are deadlifting 500 or so and chinning with a 45 strapped around your waist take a look in the mirror and look at your back.

hw3.jpg

Top Bottom