Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

POLL: POST WORKOUT! What do you do?

After working out, what do you do?

• Slam a protein shake!

Votes: 297 71.2%
  • Drink one of those UltraCarb tasty beverages!

Votes: 13 3.1%
  • A quick visit to McDonald's Drive In (or other fast food)

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • Eat some chicken and rice (or other homecooked meal.).

Votes: 44 10.6%
  • Slam some insulin and eat like a pig!!

Votes: 13 3.1%
  • Hit the bars, get drunk off your ass- then pass out.

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Pop some a-bombs to cool down.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hit the streets!

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Go home and pass out.

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • Go home, get nagged by your wife and kids (feel for ya).

Votes: 15 3.6%

• Total voters
1 Liter of crystal lyte with BCAA and Glutamine and sugar added. A few Amino Tabs I may have laying around. 3/4 to 1 lb ground meat.

I have a 50g protein shake+5gr of Glutamine+5gr of creatine all mixed together and take BCAA also in tablets.

then go home and eat some chicken after 30 minutes and rice

i put "slam a protein shake" but now I just go home and have a meal usually. Sometimes I have some milk post workout then a meal about hour later but most of the time I go home and have either chicken or steak with either potatoes or rice

50 gram shake mixed with a cup of fat free milk a banana 2 scoops natural pb w/ omegas and flax and a spoon or 2 of dry oats. oh yeah baby....

do people find that taking your protein and fast carbs post workout as a shake instead of food makes that much differance? is it because its convenient or does it actually work that much better?

I drink a protein shake, including some BCAAs and dextrose, immediately after the workout (my workouts are in the early-evening, usually). Then, after I arrive home, I have a "real-food" meal of mainly protein.

a whey protein shake, a bottle gatorade with scoop creatine in it

then go to univeristy

then 1 hour after ym gym workout: 100gram carb meal, 50 prtoein meal and some fat ( by this time im sitting in a uni lecture and everyones staring at me munching down a tub of rice and smoked tuna, even the lecturers stare at me like im retarded lol)

I wish I was allowed to eat in class :(

Top Bottom