Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLJAY and JIMMYDEAN, We are gonna have to make a trip to All American this weekend!

FREAK19

My cousin Paul is getting back into powerlifting after is surgery. He trains at All American, and they have that WABDL push/pull meets this weekend June 22. And I think it is at 7:00pm, its a late one. I heard from my uncle that he pulled 620 at his gym. Im just letting you guys know just to see if you wanted to go up there and represent. Well anyways ill see you at the gym 2morrow.

FreaK19

I will have to check my agenda but if theres nothing going on i will go.

Besides supporting your cousin , there is no one there that is worth watching. Weight wise. BUt if you go i will go with ya.

Yeah im going, He went to my meet in DEC to support me so I think that it would only be fair if I went to support him. Hey Scot Taylor put up the info on the APA bench nationals. I think its Oct. 27th and the Deadlift nationals are the 28th. Im not gonna do the dead's im only gonna do the bench press.

I should be able to go. If I have to I'll leave work for a few hours to go watch. Gotta be there if the rest of the crew is going. PLJay, I sent the IPF powerlifting screensaver. Check your e-mail.

I got it Jimme. Thanks i havent put it up yet but cant wait it is bad ass!

Freak, i will go. And glad to see the nationals are here again. i need another national title to hang on my wall. If it was in another state depending on how far i would have had to pass. Thing is it is like 2 to 3 weeks from the WPO Bench bash. I need to be 100% for that. I need at least 1 weekend off between the two. I think that is what they are.

Top Bottom