Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please vote on who will become your new mods for Weight Lifting and Power Lifting

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Today, please vote on who will become the next moderators of the EliteFitness.com Weight Lifting and Power Lifting Forums. The eligible candidates were selected from the members that you nominated. <p>Please vote for three of the following seven members to be the new EliteFitness.com Weight Lifting and Power Lifting Forums moderators. Here's the candidates.</p> <ul> <li>bignate73</li> <li> Devastation </li> <li> guldukat</li> <li> Killahbee</li> <li> madcow2</li> <li> Quadsweep's Sister</li> <li> sugarplum</li> </ul> <p>Here's a link where you can <a href="http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380424" target="_blank">go to vote on the new Weight Lifting and Power Lifting Forums moderators</a>. Remember, you can vote for three of the seven listed here.</p><p>Also, feel free to post your reasons here why or why not the members listed above should become your new mods.</p>

Quadsweep's Sister said:
I would vote for Devastation, but I would also vote for Wnt2bbeast if he was here...

Thanks for putting up my name.

thnks sis that means a lot..
the list that GS has is a great one and i find it difficult to pick only 3
all are an asset to the board

Quadsweep's Sister said:
I would vote for Devastation, but I would also vote for Wnt2bbeast if he was here...

Thanks for putting up my name.

I prob have not been here long enough to give a fair vote, but i have seen devs post and qs sis's and they both add a lot and seem knowledgable, so i voted for them, i have not seen any of the others post here much, but i know one of them, not from here, so that was my 3.

Sugarplum said:
thank you! (obviously i'm the one you know).

yes, your the only one here i know outside the board, plus i thought it would be good to have a mod that would be on my side, if me and theese metal gear nuts ever get into a heated debate over which gear is best, :)

I don't know many here, but I have known Madcow for quite some time now, and he is an asset anywhere he is. That wnt2beast guy is OK as well, as long as sexuality isn't coming into it, lol.

jcp2 said:
I don't know many here, but I have known Madcow for quite some time now, and he is an asset anywhere he is. That wnt2beast guy is OK as well, as long as sexuality isn't coming into it, lol.

he is not a switch hitter is he?

Top Bottom